Friday, May 20, 2011

alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah
All things go well
Passport, letter of good conduct, upcoming BTN and upcoming visa.
And the  most importantly upcoming result which will determine all efforts have been granted or opposite.

This gonna my 3rd time joining BTN anyway and I wish it'll be held in Ulu Tiram, Johor tapi lastly area2 Negeri Sembilan jugak. I am wondering if it would turn into as enjoyable as both camps I used to attend respectively 4 and 3 years ago. 

And there I go, bye bye KMS ! I'll miss you whatever how people in KMS may have shaped you in future. 

You've shaped me into somebody, too much to describe, no doubt. Laughters and tears are all in one. 
Ok then I'll be waiting, waiting and go. It seems like I look so sure about the future but wish is not a wish and later be granted when you aren't dreaming, ayte?

I'm deadly hoping for what I'm waiting for would come however it's all in HIS hand. The only I have now is PRAY !
Do PRAY hard ... insyaAllah.

Wish for the brightest future and luckiest path. 

No comments: