Thursday, September 16, 2010

wat goes around, comes around

As for me, what I give is something expected to be given back to me, in sense of how I treat people around. How I react to something is actually is the real reflection of what people around did act upon me. Yeah, it is !

I still remember one moment at my early secondary schooling when I got the highest score in math. The sense of charity suddenly overwhelmed me without thinking twice, I sat near a friend who's scratching her head thinking of a math solution and asked, "Ada apa boleh tolong?"

Yeah, I offered her my hand !!

And realized, she didn't ask me to do so and replied,

"Tau ar math highest, tak payah ar berlagak"

Fine! It pretty stabbed me from behind, deep inside my heart, ouchhh, it hurts though. Somehow, more or less, it came from my own flaw. In fact, not all people are willing to be helped with no requirement, includes me sometimes, we used to settle down something by our own bare hands. Something to do with egoism? Perhaps!

I can call it a paranoid.


I ask people so seldom for any help that I might be able to deliver.

What to do, this sticks on me until this day. Sorry friends...

No comments: