Saturday, September 18, 2010

We live our life to the fullest

Who said medic students don't seem to have life?

I (in future) might probably DON'T when it comes to facing books

But !!

I DO have one when it's HARI RAYA



Yeah, I lived my HARI RAYA festival to the fullest !

Thanks to all friends that successfully cherished my Hari Raya which initially didn't seem to it is. I'm proud to say that I drove the beloved Savvy to Balok and Jaya Gading, visiting long-no-see buddies there, which I can call it is quite distant from my house.

And I must say, IT WAS WONDERFUL to have a four-cars-trip altogether with INSTARians !!!

Love you all so so so much (even I didn't look to be comfortable with the guys' presence), in fact I do in particular logic. Sorry for not opening my mouth throwing any word to the guys (I guess I did to all girls) It was a quite awkward ambience seeing long-no-see friends around, huu~ Yeah, meeting friends who've grown up together and then respectively look so so different as compared to the previous era we used to be is something unacceptable temporarily. Human do change, rite?

Ok, a credit to Shura for being my co-pilot (ada lesen ke Shura?) along these 2 days. Plus, I'm so grateful to see Kak Siti. Very very. To Kak Diey, welcome back to Tanah Melayu from Prague, really really hope to see you, tapi apakan daya, jarak separates us.

And friends, MAAF ZAHIR BATIN...

No comments: