Thursday, October 21, 2010

simple thingy

I always see big things
I don't see small things big.
I always think things simply, yes it's me.

Don't get the point? That's your fault. (??)

Something to deliver, but no smallest idea gets through the head. It's hard to choose accurate words huh.

Ok Ok

MASUKLAH KAMU KE DALAM ISLAM SELURUHNYA

What comes across my mind?

I've realized, I think of this simply, perhaps in the simplest way, I sometimes ignore this Allah's word.

Firman Allah SWT dalam ayat 208 surah al-Baqarah bermaksud: "Wahaiorang-orang yang beriman! Masuklah kamu ke dalam Islam secaramenyeluruh dan janganlah kamu mengikuti langkah-langkah syaitan.Sesungguhnya syaitan itu adalah musuh kamu yang nyata."
I've done so so much things against this. I've realized how much I get deviated from the correct way. I tend to think big matters, at the same time, small little thingies are brushed aside.

No comments: