Thursday, February 3, 2011

hanya pada DIA

Salam alaik

Now is in the middle of CNY break. Then balik kolej, it'll be almost already in the middle of February. Ya ALLAH, sangat pantas masa berlaku. I'm about to complete my IB study, seriously kalau di-flash back, terasa baru beberapa bulan aku menjejakkan kaki di bumi Seremban. And now, there're a few months left for me to keep growing in KMS, keep knowing MD52 friends who I love sooo much, close clan who I'll miss always and the soothing environment. *Tetiba touching*

We came with one aim, and if possible with HIS iradah, we want to check out with the same success.

Ekstrak kata-kata Puan Halimaton, my mentor,

"To get 35 is not easy but is possible"

InsyaAllah, have strong faith on HIM. I got one quote,

"Jadikan bangun malam satu amalan, minta dengan DIA segala hajat yang terbuku, ALLAH takkan hampakan rintihan hamba-NYA yang merayu dengan bersungguh. Effort is one thing, doa is another thing, both need to run simultaneously".


Hard to do, sweet to gain huh.


We have HIM !

"Ya ALLAH, bantulah kami ! Kurniakanlah kami kejayaan di dunia lebih2 lagi di akhirat !"

No comments: