Friday, December 3, 2010

It's really a something ...

Alhamdulillah two-torturing-week duration comes to its end. Now I've set free temporarily. Yet, I have and have to admit that I'M A BIT NERVOUS ! Feeling nervous sometimes be said really really not me, I tend to get relaxed or in other better word, be ignorant with things happening around includes what I feel inside. Different people have different style they comfort themselves and adapt to particular conditions ayte?

Anyway the aim of this entry is to express ....

It's an awesome feeling !!!
...to fall in love...
Sara menjadi gila akibat terlalu gembira berada di rumah

Do you think falling in love is the most beautiful feeling you've ever felt?
Sara's answer : Err?

Ok. Ok. Serious. On my way to Terminal II Seremban, I met a pakcik tukang bawak teksi. Actually aku segan nak introduce that pakcik sebagai a taxi driver because he has a lot of knowledge. I wasn't trying to be skeptical, it's we call human perception. It wasn't really weird for people who already makan garam sekati to talk much about life and what they know. What truly amazed me was his determine. He is a muallaf ! And he knows lots and lots about Islam more and more than whom originally a Muslim.

And to tell you, I felt really humble as for I remembered myself don't consistently practice Islam in all ways throughout my age. He initially found Islam through marriage, and after six years, he left his career as a consultant all the way to study deeply about Islam.

His love is to ALLAH is much much beyond than our love to HIM whose already born with Islam.

His love to ALLAH is the only love he holds into belief that could bring him to JANNAH

Subhanallah walhamdulillah.

I realize, Allah sent me someone to remind me about the greatness of HIM that day.

It's a great feeling.

No comments: