Sunday, June 21, 2009

^A space 4 abah^

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to abah!!! You are the hero of my soul. You are the coolest dad ever even your belly keeps mountaining...hehe. As long as you stay near me, I'll be kept safely.


He isn't much in the eyes of the world
He'll never make history
No...he isn't much in the eyes of the world
But he is the world to me

My dad
Now here is a man
To me he is everything strong
No he can't do wrong
My dad

My dad
Now he understands
When I bring him troubles to share
Oh he's always there
My dad

My dad
Oh!! I love him so much

Something about abah:
~ Workaholic
~ Sangat sporting
~ Never merungut pasal expenditure
~ Loves yam ice-cream crazily like kids
~ The best dad ever

To Tn Hj Muhamad Hanapi, I love u so much!!! Thanks for every single unforgettable moments u gave me. Thanks for everything.

No comments: